1. The Library In any place of learning the library is one of the most important assets. We aim to introduce our students to the extensive resources in Christian literature and to help them to become researchers. Our library has an extensive selection of more than 60,000 volumes and is continually growing. We have concentrated on building up good reference materials and resources for our courses in Biblical studies, Theology and Ethics, History of Christianity, Religion, Missiology, Christian Ministry & Communication and Church music. The library contains a number of periodicals and it also subscribes to the Online ATLA (American Theological Library Association) Religion Database. Besides these, Students may supplement the resources of our library by using other library collections, including Mizoram University, conveniently located in and around the city. Library is open from 9:30 a.m. to 12:10 p.m. and from 12:40 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. on all working days. The reading room is kept open with the help of student librarians from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. during weekdays. On Saturday the Library is open up to 1:00 p.m. The Library has five sections: the first a referencecum-reading room, the second for computer research, the third for stacks and checking out of books, the fourth for magazines and periodicals, and the fifth for Archives (particularly for the purpose of research in the field of Christianity in Mizoram) and Calvin Study Centre library.
Aizawl Theological College Prospectus: 2018-2019 19 2. Chapel Services Students are given ample opportunities to develop their ministerial leadership potential through leading and preaching in morning devotion at 8:30 a.m., Noon Prayer on Thursday and evening devotion at 6:30 p.m. Apart from Chapel Services, they attend Sunday services at different local churches within Aizawl city, thereby participating in the services in terms of teaching Sunday shool lessons and preaching in the Afternoon service.
3. ATC Book Service The College has a facility for making important books available easily at low prices. Students are encouraged to build their own personal libraries.
4. General Store Facility The College also provides a General Store facility for the community to avail of urgent personal and domestic needs such as stationery, coffee, snack, etc.
5. ATC Canteen The College has also run Canteen where food, tea, snack and drinks are served for the staffs, students and visitors.
6. Museum & Biblical Garden The College is developing a museum, housing articles of historic and cultural interest. So also there is a Biblical Garden in the campus, enclosing a Prayer Mount and Zoram Galili providing ecological beauty and peace.
7. Prayer Mount We recognize the importance of personal devotion for the attainment of maturity in Christian life. Therefore, students are encouraged to improve in private prayer and Bible study. To accomplish this purpose, there is a
Prayer Mount (House of Prayer called Beth-Tepilah), which is open for 24 hours.